Salary: Attractive compensation + Benefits + Commission + Mileage + Expenses
As a key member of Transpire Technologies, you will be on the front lines of our sales process responsible for coordinating all sales activities. You will be representing the vision, services and solution offering to key stakeholders of the companies.
- Manage full-cycle sales processes from sourcing an opportunity to closure.
- Manage entire new business development pipeline from initial sales call through close.
- Perform inside/outside sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Maintain records of all communication in customer relationship management tool.
- Conduct follow-up activities to ensure customer satisfaction and further account expansion.
- Work closely with each prospect from initial contact to qualification, in order to book quality meetings.
- Focus on new customer acquisition & lead sales efforts to grow the pipeline through phone and email prospecting.
- Identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization.
- Work directly with leadership
- Develop prospecting plans for territory development to build relationships and create new opportunities
- Research and identify qualified targets / projects for sales outreach using a variety of online sources, publications, and databases
- Build relationships with prospects by cold calling, email nurturing, conducting product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements
- Maintain leads, opportunities, and account information within our CRM from qualification through to close
- Support sales & marketing activities at industry events, including identifying and researching target attendees, outreach, and securing meetings
- Achieve key performance indicator (KPIs) metrics
- Exhibit good time management and organizational skills
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and management teams to communicate customer needs, feedback, and insights
Skills & Qualifications
- Atleast 10+ Years of experience in the Information Technology sector.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, time management, presentation, follow-up, negotiation and closing skills
- The ability to excel in a goal-oriented sales environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong selling and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Consultative sales approach with a passion for providing a superior customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform outbound telesales.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with prospective clients.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, or a relevant technology field
- Strong track record of success in lead prospecting, inside sales or outside sales-based selling models, account management
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
Why work with us?
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salaries and benefits with discretionary stock options
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office
- A fun, collaborative, and creative environment
- A technology company backed by major industry players
- Comprehensive health and dental benefit plan
- Annual allowance for training and skills development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com